Our consortium can deploy its expertise and know-how to create a valuable synergy by offering a whole value chain approach to prepare young entrepreneurs to enter the job market. We provide entrepreneurship, and pre-incubation training to prepare young workers to meet investors.
In Tunisia, young entrepreneurs face many barriers to developing their businesses. They lack support in terms of funding, expertise and change management. Their main challenges are :
- Really understand the market potential and know the right positioning ;
- Optimise their process and their product or services
- Enhance their business model to get sustainable revenues
- Manage their growth, especially from the human resources and jobs creation perspectives
Besides, finding the right investors to get the project funded is not an easy task, especially for people in the regions.
Our project aims to fund at least 15 projects in different fields in order to achieve the following objectives:
- Empower young entrepreneurs
- Ensure business sustainability and create synergy between the funded projects
- Create and maintain more than 4000 jobs
- Reach 30% of women in the inclusion rate
- Strategic Technical and distribution partnership to continually develop products/services and boost
We provide entrepreneurship support and acceleration programs for Business Development. This includes product management, process experts, and sales and marketing strategies ensured by Wiki Startup. The right funding mechanism is led by investment professionals who can give him the best practices in management and corporate governance provided by UGFS-NA. Targeted and customized professional training, upskill programs and job placement services through EFE.
It is likely that with CFYE support, the project will be better designed, proceed more quickly, and reach more young people than it otherwise would have.